About Asunción, Paraguay
Asunción is the capital of Paraguay, it is located on the left bank of the Paraguay River, almost at the confluence of this river with the River Pilcomayo, on the South American continent. Asunción is one of the oldest cities in South America and the longest continually inhabited area in the Río de la Plata Basin; for this reason it is known as “the Mother of Cities”.
About the venue
Universidad Autónoma de la Asunción, "Auditorio Josefina Pla"
|Standard room with one queen size bed, internal view, single use||75 USD|
|Standard room with two queen size beds, single or double use||80 USD|
Hotel Excelsior Inn
|INN Superior, two queen size beds, for single or double use||70 USD|
- Buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room.
- Free use of the hotel facilities.
- Gym on the 11th Floor. Passengers staying in the Main Tower, also have access to the “Nueva Onda Gym” located in the Excelsior Mall.
- Wi-Fi Internet connection in all areas of the hotel and rooms free of charge.
- Business Center with Internet connection.
- Free parking.
- 20% discount on consumptions charged to the room.